The Maintenance technician, depending on experience, will be responsible for performing a variety of related duties, including but not limited to: equipment installation, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, apartment turnovers & repairs, painting, landscaping & Grounds maintenance, and preventative maintenance in order to ensure the properties are meeting the companies established standards and any applicable laws. The Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor will provide the schedules for staff to ensure that all vacated apartments are ready for rent and work orders are completed in a timely & professional manner. Detailed Potential Duties:
- Complete maintenance work orders for residential/commercial tenants.
- Work together with other staff to complete apartment turn overs on a monthly basis.
- Grounds maintenance including lawn mowing, trimming, landscape improvements, snow removal
- Assist Maintenance manager with on-call maintenance emergencies.
- Work on apartment and commercial build out projects including but not limited to: flooring updates, new kitchen installs, bathroom remodels, full apartment remodels, apartment fixture updating, routine repairs, interior/exterior painting, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $25.00 /hour + benefits: vacation, paid holidays, 3% match SIMPLE IRA, medical and dental insurance
TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any question please call (612) 872-6707
2025 Nicollet Ave S Ste #203
Minneapolis, MN 55404